We love to craft and want to share our love with the world! Well, maybe not the whole world...yet.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Okay, so it's been forever...

since my last post. Sorry y'all. But I'm still here, and still creativing...uh, I mean creating creative new things. I think I like creativing better...

Christmas is upon us, and it's got me in a reflective and introspective mood.

I am so happy for all the people who have shown interest in our hats and earrings and for all the people who we have met and are building relationships with.

I am so happy that my friends are coming to me to have a button sewn on their pants or make a pillow out of a favorite piece of cloth.

I am so happy that I actually made a gift for each of my family members this year.

And I am looking forward to starting off a new year of Keeperz creativing. I can't wait to see what 2011 will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment