We love to craft and want to share our love with the world! Well, maybe not the whole world...yet.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Our first "party"

I (Christa) think that I might have already mentioned our thoughts on having a trunk show kind of party. Well...we are having our first on April 1st! We have a friend who had purchased quite a few of our products so she is spreading the word and inviting her friends to come peruse our homemade goodness and hopefully we will gain some business out of it. We are all a little nervous and trying to craft like mad. Melissa has done a ton of crocheting and is now off the radar as her wee one will be arriving this week! Rochelle has also been vamping up the craft time sewing up awesome felt fun. Me on the other hand....crafters block. I know things I want to be making and I'm frustrated by this place I'm in, but I just cannot craft right now. We've had a lot going on in our household and I'm just exhausted at the end of the day. Instead of crocheting once my kids go to bed I just want to crash. I was very nicely reminded that we only have so many days until our party and I better get things moving. I will, I will. I am definitely one of those people who has to be inspired and am curious where this lack of motivation is coming from. Hopefully this will remedy itself very quickly. Maybe I should go look for some inspiration...

These are pretty, spring colors. Granny squares can be used for so much!

Totally stealing this from a friend, but wow. Love this material! Great colors.

I think my computer has had enough inspiration. It sounds like it's going to blow up soon! Eeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment