We love to craft and want to share our love with the world! Well, maybe not the whole world...yet.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Pick up the pace

That is what I (Christa) need to do! I am finding it harder and harder to find time to craft these days. With a newly turned one year old and a almost three year old my time is filled with chasing, cleaning, eating, feeding, laundry, diaper changing, diapering spraying, dishes, etc. The list could go on and on and on. I'm also finding that my creativity is a little stunted because once my kids are in bed I am tired and usually still have a few things to do before I can settle into my cozy bed with a crochet hook and yarn. However, I will prevail! I will keep trying each day and night to get as much crochet time that I can and get some new things made.


Oh right! Here's my finished dino hat...which I might add already has a new home :) I guess I have been able to do some crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment