We love to craft and want to share our love with the world! Well, maybe not the whole world...yet.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Busy, busy bees



We are hard at work preparing for Art on the Avenue! I know Rochelle and Melissa have been working on some pretty awesome projects. I had started a couple, but was having a hard time getting things going. I made a general list of what I wanted to have to sell, but it wasn't very inspiring so I found it a little challenging to keep up the pace. The other night I got this great idea for a hat and it's all kind of snowballed. Actually, the hat is for my son Rowan, but it gave me more ideas which made for some good motivation and I've now finished at least three things! Woo hoo! I also now have a more substantial list of specific things I'm going to have for sale at Art on the Avenue. Anyone in Hickory should come out and see all the vendors/crafters! Also that day is the International Festival in downtown. There is supposed to be a shuttle to take people back and forth. I'm nervous and excited for this event since it's our first. Will people like our stuff? Will we sell very much? How many people will actually be there? Will I finish my list of items to make?! Deep breath. Deep breath. It will be a great experience if nothing else. Here are some of finished products!





No comments:

Post a Comment