We love to craft and want to share our love with the world! Well, maybe not the whole world...yet.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Oopsie

I totally thought today was our What We're Working on Wednesday. We are doing this instead of a Wordless Wednesday. I took some photos, uploaded them, signed in and saw that today is not Wednesday, but Tuesday. Then I thought I might as well go ahead and post since our blog is looking kind of shabby with our lack of postings (we are still here, just busy with our kids and the summer!). So, here is what I am working on. Tomorrow you will get to see something else Melissa is working on. These are a few hats I am making for a friend. I ordered some yarn that still hasn't shown up which the two brown ones are waiting for. The purple one...I can't tell you how many times I pulled it out. The last photo shows one such time. Phew! It was a good challenge for me. It looks pretty straight forward and I felt all confident in my skills, but for some reason I had a tough time.















No comments:

Post a Comment