We love to craft and want to share our love with the world! Well, maybe not the whole world...yet.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Upcycling old sheets, again

Melissa here:

I'm really enjoying transforming old sheets into something else. So far I've turned two twin sheets into a rug and half a king sheet into a shopping bag. Unfortunately for you, I gave the shopping bag to my mom before I took a picture of it. She used it as her beach bag instead of shopping, but that's what's great about a bag...the user can use it for whatever occasion they like! My rug has found a happy home in front of my kitchen sink. I love how it feels under my feet as I cook or do the dishes, and anything to make those daily chores seem like less of a chore is a good thing! I think I'll start cooking up another rug tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment